Thursday, July 18, 2013

Great Quotes by Albert Einstein

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for
someone who's dead.

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I
should have become a watchmaker.

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted
counts.

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more
important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

Try not to become just a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

It´s not that I´m so smart; it´s just that I stay with problems longer.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not
stop questioning.

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.

The person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...